A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
hi moi, i had the double picture problem the first time, too...not sure what i did wrong. anyway, i edited my post, and deleted the dupe. good photos, by the way!
It does take a little getting used to it, but once you've done it a few times, you'll find it very easy and fast. Mayrbeth, you've asked me before how I have time to do my blog and photos - I've done it for over a year, and I could probably blog in my sleep (if i wanted to) hehe.
AFter you post a blurb, you should see a little pencil icon just below the blog posts (maybe just the ones you posted, I'm not sure) -- that's for editing your post anytime -- even a year from now if you want to go back and change something you can. You can always go back and delete photos, add text, whatever.
3 comments:
hi moi, i had the double picture problem the first time, too...not sure what i did wrong. anyway, i edited my post, and deleted the dupe. good photos, by the way!
Looks like fun Moira! Look at that captain.
It does take a little getting used to it, but once you've done it a few times, you'll find it very easy and fast. Mayrbeth, you've asked me before how I have time to do my blog and photos - I've done it for over a year, and I could probably blog in my sleep (if i wanted to) hehe.
AFter you post a blurb, you should see a little pencil icon just below the blog posts (maybe just the ones you posted, I'm not sure) -- that's for editing your post anytime -- even a year from now if you want to go back and change something you can. You can always go back and delete photos, add text, whatever.
Post a Comment