Sunday, January 15, 2006

Nocturnal Photography


Hi everybody, some of you might be interested in this project by one of the artist groups I am part of. The organization is called Utata. Every month or so, we have an optional photography project/assignment for the weekend. It's always lots of fun because of the joking, comraderie and peer-review. Then, during the week after the project, the Utata staff work long hours pulling together all the submissions into a beautiful (beautiful!!) website.

This project is the Nocturnal Photographer. I had never done any night photography before this, so at first I wasn't sure I wanted to participate, but I did anyway (that was the night the prison inmate escaped and was hiding really close to where I had been shooting photos.)

Here's the page to see the photos I submitted to the project. These are all just straight out of my little crummy digital camera. You can click around on the 3 thumbnails to see the others I submitted. Hope you enjoy looking.

No comments: