Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm the featured artist on Utata this week.


I'd like to share a website that is featuring an interview with me, and one of my collages. This is on the Utata site (which I've written about before) . If you are interested in seeing the piece and reading the interview, it's here.

I'm proud of being featured on Utata because it's a fantastic organization for artists (of which I'm a member) and to be asked to be nterviewed, that's pretty cool

2 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

That's great Maureen and I'm also proud of you. Nice the way they showed the whole process.
Love, mom

Mary Shaughnessy said...

maureen, i am glad to hear that synchronicity plays a role in your life. i am convinced that, if you are tuned in, you will realize that synchronicity is happening all around us, pretty much all the time. i will occasionally share my synchronous experiences with others, mostly Julian, but more often simply puzzle them out for myself, and consider their meaning, if any, to my life.

your interview is very interesting to read...i think i learned some things about you today!