Okay, here's the deal. I want to know how to create a new post that doesn't set itself on top of another one. How is that done?
moi
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Okay, here's the deal. I want to know how to create a new post that doesn't set itself on top of another one. How is that done?
moi
posted by Anonymous
what's this about?
Moira and Brian
1 comment:
I don't get what you're asking, Moi. Are you wanting to know how to add to a previous post instead of making a brand new post? Each separate blog post naturally (because of the way blog software works) shows up above the previous post, by order of date and time posted. It's a timeline sort of thing.
can you word your question a different way? I can probably answer, but don't know what you're asking.
Maureen
Post a Comment