Gabe says hi
Hey family, I'm living in Eugene Oregon right now, loving the northwest rain (most of the time) and having a lot of fun.
If you are interested in checking out some of my work, I just posted a new set
on my flickr account:
gabe
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Hey family, I'm living in Eugene Oregon right now, loving the northwest rain (most of the time) and having a lot of fun.
If you are interested in checking out some of my work, I just posted a new set
on my flickr account:
gabe
posted by Skuz
what's this about?
Gabe
3 comments:
Hi Gabe, I'll do just that but later tonight. Good to hear from you.
Love, grandma
Hi everyone, this is a test by me, margie
Hi Margie, over there on the island! Was it windy enough for you last night!
p.s. your test worked...put some pictures on, now!
Post a Comment