Sunday, January 15, 2006



It is 11 PM and time for bed. Brian and I like to get up at 5:30 to go to the Y a couple mornings per week. Let me rephrase that.... we don't like to get up quite that early, but the rest of the day's activities necessitate the early rising for exercise! I know I will not have tiem to check this blog thingie daily, but I have gone through most of the postings so far and I can honestly say that it is very neat, but almost overwhelming, all the links and possible things to look at along the way. The photo here is a part of a quilt. I want to make quilts liek this................

Love Moi

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Nice to be hearing from you again Moira. That 5:30 is definitely too early for me. Is it a quilted wallhanging or a quilt for a bed that you want to make?
Love,
mom

Mary Shaughnessy said...

moi, when are you going to get started on making quilts like this?? you're a natural...go, go, go!

m.b.

Maureen said...

Moi, check out
this post with the octopus photo
... it reminds me of your quilt design (the one you like I mean).