Grouse Mountain Hike
This is a page from my journal that I kept last year. We climbed up Grouse Mountain, which is very near our house. Dada carried Oliver in the backpack carrier, and Mama and I hiked the whole way by ourselves. I climbed over big boulders, which were fun to climb. When we got to the top, we took the Skyride down.
Nicholas (with Mama's help!)
2 comments:
That's a very nice piece of art work Nicholas! It looks like such fun. Do you think I could do that climb?
Hi Nicholas, I'm glad you told this story on our family blog. Journals are great to write and draw in - I bet you will be glad to read them again when you're older. I love that drawing -- especially the little stream and the way it goes over the boulders on the mountain.
I used to climb up Grouse Mountain alot when I lived in North Van. I probably went the same way you guys did - but I'm sure it looks different now than way back 33 years ago. (whoah! - long time ago!)
Post a Comment