A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
That's cute, Marybeth. I should try audioblogging -- I signed up for it a year ago, when it first came out, but haven't gotten around to doing it. You use the phone, right?
yes, maureen, it couldn't be simpler, really. you just phone the number ((415) 856-0205) and follow the prompts. if you've registered before, then you already have a PIN and your primary phone number, both of which are tied to a blog (not sure how they distinguish between blogs if you are a member of more than one). anyway, you should try it sometime...
3 comments:
Somebody sounds ticklish! I wonder who!
That's cute, Marybeth. I should try audioblogging -- I signed up for it a year ago, when it first came out, but haven't gotten around to doing it. You use the phone, right?
yes, maureen, it couldn't be simpler, really. you just phone the number ((415) 856-0205) and follow the prompts. if you've registered before, then you already have a PIN and your primary phone number, both of which are tied to a blog (not sure how they distinguish between blogs if you are a member of more than one). anyway, you should try it sometime...
Post a Comment