Thursday, January 12, 2006

Links Are Part of Connection

Just in case any of you who are new to blogs haven't explored the sidebar, I wanted to point out the section called Links to Family Websites

This is one way we can share our hobbies, work, talents, and whatever other online presence we may have. I hope you all take the time to click around in those links. WE have so many varied interests, personalities and talents in this family. If you know of any family websites I've missed, tell me and I'll add a link.

I hope to make another section in the sidebar soon, for announcements such as the publication (and a link)to the article about Brenda in the recent Vancouver 24 hours newspaper (if I can ever find a direct link to the story and not the pdf file which seems to take forever to load)... Until I get that section up and running, if you have announcements, please share it with the rest of us in a blog entry.

nuf fer now

No comments: