Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hornby Island Vacation '05

This is a picture of our family taken last summer at Spray Point on Hornby Island. It was the day we were leaving, and we went out to the point to have one last look. It was a good day to leave, as the weather had changed...

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Yay - that's pretty easy to post a photo, isn't it? you can use picassa (mark has that - I don't know if you use that or not) to post photos super easily. Nice pic, Marybeth!

Mary Shaughnessy said...

thanks, Maureen. yes, it was easy, and fun too! i don't have picassa. i'm not sure i need anything other than what i've already got, but i would be interested in knowing more about it.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Nice pic MaryBeth! I need someone to show or tell me how to put pics up too. Isn't this a great idea/

Maureen said...

marybeth, mark can tell you all about picassa. I LOVE it for indexing and editing my photos.