Hi to all the active bloggers!
I am not a very consistent bloggett, but you can count on me for a once-every-7-to-10-day blog contribution. Pictured here is the late Cameo, a dog extraordinaire and a dog never to be forgotten. I still miss her, though it has been over 5 years since I lost her. She was a very special dog angel, still is, matter of fact.
Brian and I are going out to a movie and dinner tonight. I also rented the Constant Gardener for tomorrow and we watched The Excorcism of Emily Rose last night, thanks to Mom. Interesting show, not as scary as I thought. So it is a movie kind of weekend for us. Perhaps I should think about doing some packing tomorrow..............maybe not...........I hate packing...........................anyone want to pack for me?
love moi

1 comment:
Yes Moira, Cameo was a very 'special' dog and it's sad that you had her for only 5 years. Definitely sounds like 'movie week'.
Love, mom
Post a Comment