
What a great trip I had with Mark & Judy! We did NOT want to come home. We stayed the whole time at La Cruz Inn (about 1/2 hr. north of Puerto Vallarta). La Cruz is a very small fishing village and it was minus a lot of tourists...we liked that. The whole experience was very relaxing and interesting. Here are a few pics. Mark & Judy really took good care of me. Every morning Mark would walk across this courtyard and bring me "coffee in bed". How about that! Margie & Al were on a cruise and we met them in Puerto Vallarta and spent a very nice 1/2 day together. 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Really nice pictures mom. the place you stayed looks so nice. I love the colors of the walls.
margie
Ah, yes, the colours of Mexico...love the blues. I'm glad you guys had a good time, Mom. Your next adventure, to visit the Queen, is coming up soon, right?
Man oh Man you all look like you're having WAY too much fun. Mark, that was very nice of you to bring Mom her coffee in bed every morning. That's some kind of great service! The place you stayed looks swanky and relaxing. Just what you all needed. And it's great you got to meet up with Margie and Al I was wondering if your paths would cross while in Mexico...
Post a Comment