Tuesday, March 21, 2006



For Valentine's day Brittany gave Al and I a coupon for a dinner and dessert. We used it on St. Paddy's day. So, here she is cooking in the kitchen.She made a wonderful dinner, and we had Tapioca for dessert.
The second picture is the setting for this wonderful meal. In front of a roaring fire.
okay, these pictures are backwards! oh well. anyway, the first picture speaks for itself. Al enjoying his green wine and posing with the chef! I love it when the kids do this for us. and she really enjoyed it too. I don't know what we will do when they all move out!
Did I say that she was our waittress as well?

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Wow! Lucky you Margie & Al. Is she for hire? She is so beautiful and looks very happy. Where were you Margie?

Love, mom

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Brittany is welcome to spend a little time in Tatlayoko if she would like. We are willing to pay more than Grandma. And Al, stay out of the green wine!

Maureen said...

Brittany, we may have to start a bidding-war to see who gets to have you stay with them as their resident chef! :) Have you ever considered attending culinary school? You look great in that chef's hat and apron! And I bet the food tasted delish.