
Here's the picture of the Jo--Ber Swingers entertaining at the "Ladies Valentine Luncheon". Toostie asked me to post it. She's still figuring it out. Are they for hire? I'm planning a luncheon for Spring. I've also added a little surprise.....the 'famous' pose. The blue one is titled "Ole" and the red one is "Top of the mornin". 
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tootsie, have you ever considered taking on a second career as a caberet dancer? You'd be good! ;))
is that a trademark pose for you, A. Tootsie? You could do a whole series with different outfits and different scenes, same pose.
Oh, I agree with Marybeth - that would be a good idea, Aunt Tootsie. I also think Uncle Hohnny and the rest of his band should wear their t-shirts or sweatshirts on their necks like Tootsie does. That would make their band really stand out in a crowd!
Post a Comment