Get on our Map
I wrote this post on Feb 12th and had just saved it as a draft. Thought I'd "publish" it today.
Here's something new for our family blog -- if you click on the button near the top of the sidebar, where it says "Where are We?" it will take you to a world map with map pins showing where our family blog members live. I only put members of the blog and our immediate family on the map (for reasons of time) so if you aren't on the map and want to be, just click on the button and you should be able to add yourself to the map. If not, let me know by emailing me and I will add you.
You can also make corrections to the exact location of your map pin, add a photo (whatever you want -- it doesn't have to be a photo of you ...) add your pets with their own pins, or add your favorite places, like restaurants, hiking spots, vacation spots, etc. with descriptions if you want. You can ignore the map, you can have fun with it, add details, whatever and however much you want to play with it.
I thought it would be cool to see how far-flung our family members are. Like Josh, who lives in Turkey ... so far, he's the farthest away.
When you are at the map site, you can zoom in or out, or drag sideways or up/down to change the look of the map and where you are in relation to the map.
Check it out. Get on our Map if you're not on it. Add a photo or more pins to our map. Another cool thing about our blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment