A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

These are a few photos from the other day of a rainbow, i saw it from town and by the time i got to the beach a cloud had started to cover it but it was much brighter before. Silly clouds. Nonetheless it was a beautiful, breezy, misty day!
-Mel
posted by Anonymous
what's this about?
Mel
3 comments:
Hi Mel, I like your pictures especially the first one. Good job. I should post a picture that Brittany took of a rainbow up here last summer.
Love, grandma
Mel, that's great you got some shots of the rainbow. Next time .... jump out of your car the second you see the rainbow and you'll get an even brighter photo of it! You have to be ready at a moment's notice to stop and take photos when the time is right, eh?
I'm glad you and stephanie signed up on flickr so you have a good place to archive your photos and share with other friends. I'm waiting for some photos to show up on your flickr page ;-))
i noticed (on our computer anyway) that when you click on the photo to enlarge the image, the rainbow all but disappears...very zen. makes me wonder if the rainbow would be it's brightest in a tiny little photo.
Post a Comment