We Change ... but We Don't Change all that Much
i am taking a short breather from the stress and work of putting together a beautiful booth for tim's business at our city's Home Show. We just got home. Tim is soaking in a nice, hot bath (not a hot tub ... I wish!) and I am waiting for my turn in the hot water.
We used to get these photo booth photos about once a year at the KMart here, until they took the booth away. Bummer! Anyway, I have a bunch of these. I made this collage of those old pics from 1987 (or '88) combined with some photos of Mickey and Gabe in the last couple of years. I love seeing how they've changed .... and, um ... not changed! I'm not so sure about the way I have changed, but I guess it's not so bad.
In my very biased opinion, these two guys are extremely handsome. And cool! What does everybody else think, eh?
To everyone who has been posting all these great vacation and pet and kids pictures ... thanks SO MUCH for participating on our family blog. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting or posting much but it's been kinda nuts around here for the last two or three weeks. I'll get back to it after all the hulabaloo of this Home show is over.
In the meantime, this blog is starting to look very much like an active blog. Yay! That's what we were hoping for.
COMMENTS ARE GOOD. More comments please. Comments make the writers and posters feel like there is someone out there looking and reading. and not a vacumn. Comments are very rewarding.
okay i'll shut up now. good night everybody. I love you all.
time for a bath
Maureen

4 comments:
Maureen, it's fun to see those old pics from the little booths! Of course they are handsome and cool guys....two of my 16 grandsons. Would you think I am also biased?
Love, mom
maureen, you have inspired me to try to find one of those photo booths and take some shots with nicholas and oliver. i still have some that i took with mom one day at Capilano Mall, eons ago, and still really love them. maybe we should do a series with everyone posting their photo booth pictures that they've held onto over the years, plus some new ones if they can find a booth.
I think that's a good idea, Marybeth. I wish wish wish we still had a photo booth in Helena. The closest one I know of is in Missoula, two hours away and I'm not even sure it's there anymore. One time Mickey, Gabe and I with a bunch of their friends crammed all of us into a booth. I think we had about 8 or 9 people in the booth all at once. We got some really funny photos, but I don't know where they are. Gabe? Mick? do you have those or know where they might be????
They are pretty handsome! and I love the pics. I have some of Brittany and I. she was always wanting to get our picture taken in a booth. My scanner doesn't work right now, so can't get in on the fun! oh well. I'd love to see others.
margie
Post a Comment