Sunday, March 26, 2006

Links fixed ... love, your handy dandy Tech Support

To anyone who was concerned that the sidebar links didn't work ... and to anyone else who may not have known anything was broken: I have fixed the links. They should be working now. I also made the links so they will open in a new page, so instead of navigating away from our blog, you will get a new window. Don't panic! if you're done and want to go back to our blog, just close that window and the blog window should still be open.

The World Sunlight Map is a bit slow-loading, but worth it if you are patient. I deleted the Weather link because, well... um, it was a dumb link. Don't know what I was thinking, that day. The Recipe Ideas link is simply my favorite online place to find ideas for meals and recipes -- of course, I don't ever actually follow the recipes, I adapt them :-)

And finally, the Spell with Flickr link is just for fun. So have fun with it!

Ya know how you sometimes see blank billboards along the highways ... or sometimes there is a simple message that says "This Billboard Space for Rent...?" Well, I put a fake link in the list of links ... to remind you all that anytime you have a URL (website) you think would be of interest to the rest of us, just send it to me in an email and I will do my best to put a link in that sidebar links list. It's easy to do, but for now, since I'm the admin of the blog, I'm the only one who can make the links.

Eventually we'll have some other admins. Maybe we could take turns doing it. After awhile. In the meantime, send me webpage addresses you like, one and all!

No comments: