Our Blog looks TERRIBLE with Internet Explorer
Another reason to ditch Internet Explorer --- quick!!
I just now discovered when I tried using Internet Explorer how 1000% BAD our blog looks with that antiquated browser (no offense to any microsoft workers in the fam)
If you are still using Internet Explorer, please join the 21st Century and ditch Bill Gates (he's way to rich anyway) and his browser. If you are using anything other than Mozilla or Mozilla-Firefox, you are still getting popup ads, lots of spam, irritating webpage formatting, and in general, the world-wide(cool)-web looks horrible. Bleh. Awful!!!
It's free and really easy to switch to Firefox, which if you are using Windows, is the best web browser to date. If you're on a Mac, you should consider using Safari, which is basically the Firefox equivalent.
If you haven't switched to Firefox, then you either work for Bills Gates and Microsoft, or you work for the US Government (gasp!) or you don't know about it (no excuse now -- I just told you!) or you figure you don't have time to switch.
Ask Mom (the Pat-Mom) how easy it is to download FREE Firefox, set it up and make the switch.
Get Firefox FREE here, or by clicking the Firefox button down near the bottom of the blog (I would have said in the sidbar, but Internet Explorer totally screws up our blog sidebar (wheeze gasp cough)
No comments:
Post a Comment