HOME FROM MEXICO


We arrived home from Mexico on Saturday, and I am just now coming out from under the loads of laundry, sorting through mail and messages, grocery shopping, and house-cleanup!
We had a really fun time in Sayulita, and will definitely go back next year. Julian has been seriously bitten by the surfing bug, an activity which nicely combines his two favourite sports of open-water swimming and skiing. Nicholas took a surfing lesson, and was really starting to get it by the time we left...next year we'll go for 2 weeks! Oliver made huge progress on swimming, and spent hours at a time jumping through and over the waves with his boogie board.
(the little girl in the photo is Tanner, our friends' daughter)
3 comments:
looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love those mosquito nets over the beds. Very romantic, but I know they were probably necessary, eh? bzzzzz. That little girl looks sorta like Justine used to look.
it looks like you had alot of fun i cant wait to go to travel the world.
From Brittany
Great pics MaryBeth and nice to know you had such fun and did some exciting things your first time to Mexico. I think everyone gets the bug "have to go back".
Love, mom
Post a Comment