

"My View" for Groundhog Day. These are Brenda's pictures. She asked me to post them as she doesn't know how to get onto the blog yet. The last picture is looking down a Rosa woodsii branch at the thorns. The middle one is the trail that she was on. And the first picture is lichens on the bark of a Populus tremuloides tree. They were all taken in the North Saskatchewan River Valley in Edmonton yesterday (Groundhog Day).
Love, Brenda
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi brenda, you have to join the blog to post pictures. I sent you an invitation when we first made the blog, but your email may have thought it was spam... I'll send you another invitation if you email me so I have your correct address. then you can post your own pics.
beautiful photos, btw. looks like a wonderful walk in the wild. that must be some old aspen tree to have such thick rough bark.
Thanks Grandma!
Post a Comment