Hola, We're Going Off The Grid
We are leaving (on a jet plane) tomorrow for Mexico for the next 8 days. We will be in a small fishing village/surf town about 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, staying with another family in a house up on the hill overlooking the beach: http://www.sayulita-rental.com/. The above picture shows the contents of our Mexico medicine kit, which has been bolstered after my conversation with Peter last night (he and Roma have been to Mexico at least 6 times -- they're experts). I'm not usually a nervous nelly about medical things, but we have all been battling this or that malaise over the last couple of weeks, and I thought it would be prudent to be prepared for the most likely scenarios, being those related to the intestinal system.
So, I will be off the blog for a week+, but will be thinking of y'all as we have our first ever winter vacation to a warm-weather destination. Some people say it will become addictive, that we'll have to get away from the wet coast/lower rainland every year...
1 comment:
Have tons of fun, Julian, MB, Oliver and Nicholas. I hope nobody gets sick, not even a teeny weeny bit sick and take lots of pictures so you can share them with all the rest of us who are stuck at home in winter ... bye!
Post a Comment