Friday, February 17, 2006

Gettin Together


Belated Valentines Greetings!
Hi All! I enjoyed reading the recent posts and reading more about flickr. Sounds so cool. I just got a digital camera today and plan to have some fun with it. It is not a really dynamic one so I don't think I can do special effects, but it will encourage me to make more posts to the blog! I am attaching a photo of Justine I took with my regular camera in Dec taken in Mexico where she was pretending to be a model and I was pretending to be a professional photographer.
Love Moi

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Nice picture Justine and Moira.

Love, grandma, mom

Maureen said...

Hey, Moi - congratulations on getting a digital camera. That's a pretty dang good photo for your first attempts. It's good. And Justine is just waaaaay too cool and way way way too cute -- she looks like a real model. Better watch out - you might not want to encourage her too much. heheh. ;-))

margie said...

Looking good justine i love your hair you going to be a model???
From Brittany