Monday, February 13, 2006

Maureen, and anyone else interested... Here is a quilt I made a couple of years ago. I've had it hanging in our living room. I have used just about every wild and crazy piece of fabric that I have. Wish I had more time to do what I love to do, but....
I am trying to get the fabric together to make Melanie a quilt for her graduation ( a year late!) and put it in the quilt show that our guild will be having in June. Now, if only I could find my sewing desk! margie

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Margie, that quilt is Awesome!! wow! I'm impressed and I think I recognize a couple of pieces of that fabric. I have more where that came from ... want it? I hope you find your sewing desk because you should be making more quilts. You're an artist with fabric!