New Baby in Our Family!!
I thought I would post an announcement of Stephen and Martina's new baby, Kathy and Jerry's grandson just in case everybody didn't get the email announcement. This is not a photo of Aidan, but I'm sharing it anyway to get everybody in the teeny-tiny-baby-toes-and-fingers-mood in celebration of our new family member. Hopefully Kathy or somebody else will put some actual photos of Aidan up here real quick!
Here's the email text Kathy sent out yesterday:
Hello Everyone,
We just got back home and had a message on our phone that Martina and Stephen had their baby today! A boy that they named Aiden. He weighed 8 pounds 15 oz. I won't talk to Steve until tomorrow because he said on the message that he is staying the night tonight at the hospital.
Love to you all,
Kathy
And congratulations to Stephen, Martina, Kathy, Jerry, & all the family for your new addition! Martina, I hope you're doing well too and getting lots of TLC and rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment