Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cool Web Spelling/Writing Tool

Mom wondered in her comment this morning if it took me a long time to hunt down those alphabet letters I used in my post, For Brenda. I thought I'd point out another cool thing about flickr ... you can use that application to spell pretty much anything you want and it only takes a few seconds. It's a fun tool that uses thousands of photos other people have taken of alphabet letters and "tagged" with the appropriate letter of the alphabet.

You can try it here. I'd suggest keeping your phrases short, as if you type in something long, it tends to hang up. All you do is type in a word or phrase, click the "spell" button, then when it comes up with the photo-letters, you can click on each one to change them randomly until you get it the way you want it. Then you have to copy and paste the html code (in a box at the bottom) into a website like our blog. Easy as pie. Another cool thing
about
Federal ReserveLone letter ihair salon CkIMG_8103

No comments: