A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Does this count as a ground hog picture? Sarah is modeling my latest knitted creation. She doesn't like having her picture taken.
margie
or would this one count for even more bonus points? I know we weren't supposed to do photoshop but I just couldn't resist.
:))) --maureen
posted by margie
what's this about?
Margie and Al
5 comments:
she looks a little hog-ish to me, so if no one else comes up with a groundhog picture, I'd say Sarah might be IT.
But margie, I hope you realize that since it was a sunny day there, you guys are in for a few more months of winter on the island .... too bad. :-( heheh
ohhhh! Poor Sarah! Maureen how could you?
Maureen,
I just got home from work and saw what you did to Sarah! actually I am hoping for some winter. we haven't had more than 2 inches of snow this year. It's farther down the mountain this morning than yesterday.
margie
Mom, that doesn't hurt Sarah one bit. haha. Doesn't hurt when you wear a halloween costume, eh?
Margie, we're not getting enough snow either... I wouldn't mind getting totally dumped on right about now, so the rivers will have enough water this summer. Looks like it might be another bad drought year in Montana.
Sarah looks like some genetically modified dog-hog..kinda eerie, Maureen!
Post a Comment