Monday, February 20, 2006

Good report and new toy


Roma and I were in Kelowna last week for her checkup and everything is fine. We are very happy again. Next checkup is in May.

Pahokee is not sure how happy he is because Dr. Moi performed brain surgery (neutralized him). He also got a really cool tattoo in his ear with a heart.

While we were in Kelowna we drove to Penticton and bought a used backhoe. Now I have to invite Al up here to show us how to use it. Roma says she will be the operator and can hardly wait until the ground thaws so she can do some serious digging.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Peter, I guess you didn't get enough playtime with the tonka trucks when you were little, eh? That's a mighty big "toy!" When you get done with your new house and all the digging you want to do up there with your backhoe, how about driving it down to Montana and doing a little earthwork in our yard???? :-))

margie said...

Did you win the lottery because that reminds me of that lotto super seven commercial where there doing the news broadcast and the lady is like "What would you do if you won lottery bill?"
and the guy said "well karen i'd buy myself a front end loader, a dump truck and dig myself some holes" lol. I no i no i watch to much TV.
From Brittany
P.S. My dad says that he'll be up soon. Put the coffee on.

Anonymous said...

Is that machine sitting in Tatlayoko now or is it still on the way there? Maybe I'll come up for a cuppa (join Al and Peter and of course Roma) and watch the 'little boys' play with it. They might need some supervision.
Love, mom