A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

hi everyone i just figured out how to get on here, well mel and i moved in together and all is well so far and i just got my hair done(extensions) as you can see. so i just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope all is well
posted by Anonymous
what's this about?
Steph
4 comments:
Welcome Steph and Mel! I like the hair. hope to see you two on the blog more.
love, mom
hey steph love the hair it looks like you just got back from mexico.
okay, now that you two have moved in together, I expect your decorating styles are either going to clash ... or somehow merge ... or you'll figure out a good balance between you. Post some pix of your apartment! Please? I'm glad you're on our family blog. Mel, do you want me to send you an invite so you can post as yourself? just let me know what your email address is and I'll send you one so you can be a member yourself. Nice to see the two of you together here. Your hair looks great, Steph.
Post a Comment