JULIAN'S VIEW


This is the view this morning from Julian's new office in downtown Vancouver. He has a view to the north, toward the North Shore where we live and where, on a clear day, he might see the mountains covered in a blanket of fresh snow. It is a busy, busy port, and Nicholas and Oliver love to watch the comings and goings of the myriad forms of transportation by land, sea and air when they visit Dada in his office.
3 comments:
It's nice to share Julian's view with everyone and what a 'view' it is. I can just imagine Nicholas and Ollie up there taking it all in.
wow!~ great view -- must be a really classy office with a view like that. How do you get any work done, Julian?
You know, last time I was up visiting you all in vancouver, I was running around in that very same train yard snapping photos. Pretty nice place. No you have an idea how pigeons might feel.
Post a Comment