Friday, February 03, 2006

Big race tomorrow: Montana's Race to the Sky


Just to entice you to take a look at a whole pile of photos of these beautiful sled dogs when they first woke up in the morning. I stopped by on my way back from the hospital (where I was going for my mammogram - yuck). The dogs were all hanging out with their mushers waiting for the pre-race vet checks. They were much more relaxed than they will be tomorrow at the race start. So I thought I'd shoot some film of them today. We might go up to Rimini to watch the start of the race -- it's only a few miles from Helena.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in seeing the rest of the photos I shot, click here.

1 comment:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Maureen, these dogs look like they're well taken care of. They're so cute especially looking through the cages. I like their eyes.
mom