Okay, here is another. This is one of my many Christmas quilts and is still hanging in the kitchen. I guess it's time to take it down. margie
ps how do I get rid of the underlines?
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Okay, here is another. This is one of my many Christmas quilts and is still hanging in the kitchen. I guess it's time to take it down. margie
ps how do I get rid of the underlines?
posted by margie
what's this about?
Artwork,
Margie and Al
1 comment:
margie, do you have a highspeed internet connection? And can you get on the internet while you're also talking on the phone like Mom can? If so, I can SO much easier explain how to do things like make links and get rid of the underlines and all that .. over the phone. let meknow. I can call you in the evening.
Post a Comment