Sunday, April 30, 2006

Garden Colour & Texture




These are a few pictures we took yesterday in the garden after a spring shower. The top one is actually an Allium "purple sensation", but we think it looks like a bird! The tulips are in a pot by our steps...they look like Easter eggs! And the bottom picture includes cransebill, monkshood, and some astilbe...lots of green! I like this time of year in the garden.

2 comments:

margie said...

your pictures look so lush MB.I really like this time of year too. It changes every day.my garden is sadly lacking color and structure. and I don't have the energy to do too much about it!
oh well. keep sending pictures and I can just enjoy yours.
margie

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Beautiful beautiful MaryBeth! I can't wait to see my garden and how it's grown. Tommy says the hops is starting to take over my clematis!!!! I think he cut some back already. I'd better get home before he does the WRONG plant.

Love,mom