Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Chivalry


Chivalry
Originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.

Since it was about this time of year that I took these photos, I thought I would post the photomontage of Gabe and Pat that I made after Mom and I visited him in Eugene two years ago. Gabe was kindly helping Mom get to the top of these huge sand dunes along the coast of Oregon.



This is what I wrote when I originally uploaded the photo to my flickr page: Gabe is such a kind young man - he just naturally reached out for her arm to help her through the dunes that day (you know how hard it is to walk on soft sand...)

2 comments:

Mary Shaughnessy said...

maureen, i really like this montage. it shows the Gabe we are getting to know, a thoughtful, mindful, in-the-moment guy.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting to know him!