Tuesday, April 04, 2006

How to Use Spell with Flickr

Marybeth, I wrote this answer to your questions about spelling with flickr on 3/28 and saved it as a draft on our blog's dashboard. I didn't like how tiny the print was (I could barely read it) so I was going to do the screenshots over, but I ran out of time. Then I forgot to publish it from the draft post. oh well. I get pretty busy. and flakey. ;))

Hopefully you can read the red text (which is what I added to the screenshots to try to explain the steps.) Click on the photos (of the screenshots) to enlarge them a little. I know, I know .... that text is teeny weeny, but that's as good as it's gonna get for now.

If you still have questions about spelling with flickr, send me an email.


Mark and Marybeth have asked me how to use the Spell with Flickr tool (the link is in the sidebar or click on the title of this post and it will take you to the form to fill out) and I thought maybe others would be interested in how, so I'm posting these instructions here. DO NOT click on the individual letters immediately below, or you will be taken away from this page to some total stranger's flickr page. ahem!

One Letter / FUBlue N

STUF_01F

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

No comments: