Rabbits for the Garden

Mom, remember that cute ceramic rabbit you gave me that looks so real? Are those still available is someone wanted another one or two? One of my clients really liked it in my garden and wondered where you got it. I didn't know.
Here's another style of ceramic rabbit. I get these emails once a month from a place in San Francisco called Roger's Garden ... these just came in my email today.
2 comments:
Those are sooo cute! The one I gave you was from a store in 'the mission' area here in Kelowna. Is it a big fat one that is sitting close to the ground? I think they were made in Mexico.
yes - it is very fat and hunkering down close to the ground... i love the way it "hides" in the perennials during the summer. Now it's on our back porch during winter.
Post a Comment