We're Back from our Trip to Crete

Blue & Yellow on Crete
Originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
Hi Everybody, we arrived home yesterday from Crete - we were delayed two nights ... almost 36 hours ... by two different problems with airplanes. One night in Athens was fantastic - a great way to decompress from our "working vacation" on Crete before heading over the Atlantic and across North America. The next night not-so-great in a dumpy hotel in NYC ... that's the difference between the Greek Olympic Airlines and Delta. Delta is chintzy!
Anyway, we had a wonderful time and we're glad to be back home with Sam, Baggins, our own garden and our own comfy bed. Jet lag has hit both of us so we're way off-kilter with our sleep patterns, but we'll get back to normal soon.
I will write some about our trip and about my landscape design (and installation!) work on Crete over the next few days, so check back if you are interested. I'll also post some other, probably more detailed stories, on my personal blog, Raven's Nest.
For more pictures, check out my photo set on flickr. I am only adding a few pics at a time, so there are just 5 in the set today.
1 comment:
Beautiful oicture Maureen! I love the color of the sky!
margie
Post a Comment