Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hand Made Books

to all curious bibliophiles:
here is a link to a slideshow of some of the books I've made in the last few months:


I hope you enjoy them.

love gabe

5 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Beautiful work, Gabe. I really enjoyed seeing the slide show.
Peter

Maureen said...

Yes, I really like seeing the work you're doing, Gabe ... and seeing the photos as a slideshow is even better thn just flicking through your flickr stream ... or rowing through it, more likely. Anyway, nice nice stuff!

btw, I fixed your link to the slideshow so you can just click on it now instead of copy/paste. xoxox

Mary Shaughnessy said...

hey Gabe, happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a great day...where are you, anyway?

Very nice collection of books, and i like your documentation of process. lovely textures and colours, and beautiful bead closures.

nicholas is still doing drawings of skateboards and skateboarders in the book you helped him make. he's very proud of it.

margie said...

Beautiful books Gabe. The slide show was great! I liked the different textures and bright colors you used.
margie

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Hi Gabe, First of all I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I was thinking of you but never got around to sending an e-card. If I had an address I would like to send one by snail mail! Do you have such an address?

I really enjoyed the slideshow and like your choice of so many different fabrics and materials. The buttons and beads are great. Do you need more buttons? We have a 'button shop' here in Kelowna.

Thanks and send me that address.
Love, grandma