Nicholas' First Triathlon

Nicholas participated in his first triathlon this a.m. , and seemed to really enjoy it. It isn't the best spectator sport, as, with the exception of the first (swim) leg, you only get to see them when they are coming and going from the transition area, but we managed to get a few shots that show the nature of the event. He placed 5th in his age group (6-7 years), and was quite pleased with that. He says he wants to do it again next year.
3 comments:
Nicholas, you are taking after your mom and dad. Great! Keep it up as long as it feels good to you and fun. I hope to see you running races even when you're an adult.
Hi Nicholas, What a great thing you did participating in a Marathon!! I'm very proud of you and wish I could have been there too. For sure I would have been screaming, yelling and clapping! You really look like your dada in the first picture. Maybe next year I can be there.
Love and hugs,
grandma
thank you, a. Maureen. i am going to do more triathlons this year. Grandma, that would be great if you could come to one!
love, nicholas
Post a Comment