Thursday, May 18, 2006

Slickrock Canyon Design by Nature


For a few more photos I took in Zion National Park, I made a mosaic with the pics, using Flickr's mosaic maker. Click on the photo titles below to see enlarged versions of these.

1. Cleave Blush Canyon, 2. Canyon Folds Painted Rock, 3. Canyon Floor, 4. Surface

2 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Beautiful photos, Maureen. Looks like you had perfect light to capture the colors and textures.

Pierre

Maureen said...

thanks, Peter. I did have great light that morning I was taking these pics. It was early, just before dawn and just after the sun hit to tops of the peaks around the canyon. Early morning and late afternoon are the two best most magical times for photography. Other times of day, I find the colors get kinda washed out. Anyway, thanks for the compliment! Did you see the whole set I put on my flickr page?