Mayne Island Boys
The boys and I went this past weekend to Mayne Island (one of the Gulf Islands) to stay with a friend who has a cabin there. We had great weather, ate bumbleberry pie from the farmer's market, beachcombed for rocks, skipped and threw lots of stones, saw eagles and seals, and heard sea lions, buried our feet in the sand, and generally enjoyed ourselves. The inter-island ferries always bring back fond memories of childhood summer trips to Saturna, Mayne, Pender, etc...what fun!
2 comments:
sounds idyllic, MB. you do some really fun things with your boys. And I see you're having fun yourself, with Photoshop! great!
Cute picture MaryBeth. I agree that those summers spent on ferries and islands are some of my favourite memories of holidays together. I especially liked the Savary Island trip. Glad to see you are carrying on the tradition.
mom
Post a Comment