Friday, October 19, 2007

Yum Yum or Yuk Yuk


Can anyone tell me what they are doing?

6 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Are they sampling guava jelly that they made?

Pahokee

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Now Pahokee,
How would you know about guava jelly? No they didn't make it but Aunt Tootsie did!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Grandma,

I'm a very, very smart pup and I know lots and lots of things about lots and lots of things because my mummy is Kami!

Will Aunt Totsie send me some guava jello?

Love,
Pahokee

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Pahokee,
Maybe you don't know that Aunt Tootsie does not like jello and would certainly not make it!!
Love,
Grandma

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Grandma,

Maybe Aunt Totsee just never had yummy jello? I bet she'd like it if she tried the jello that my Mommy gives me. It sticks to the inside of the tripe food can that my Mommy opens for me and it's my very, very, very favourite part of dinner. I lick it all up! Sometimes I even burp after I eat my dinner. My Mommy makes a funny face at me when I do that. I guess she likes it.

It's cold at my house and it snowed! And the leaves fly all around when I run through them and chase Whitty. I wish you could come and visit me again. When will you?

I have to go now.
I love you Grandma!
Pahokee

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Ahhhh Pahokee! You're just too cute! I can assure you that Aunt Tootsie will NOT taste your kind of jello. It's cold and sunny here but very nice. I went for a walk on the road this morning and will go again shortly. I would like to visit you again but I don't know when. I'm sure you'll be coming here before I go there.
Love,
Grandma