He has a name!
After almost a week of deliberation and brainstorming we have (finally) decided on a name for the newest addition to our household: Cache, sort of after the famous man in black. I thought of the name on Fri night, but didn't tell Bryce, and then he thought of it on Sat morning, so I think he's meant to be Cache.
Today he went to the off leash dog park for the first time and had a blast. He walked right with me the whole time, until we came up to other dogs and then he played with them. He's learning really fast and will come back to me when I call him.
These are some of the latest pictures, from his first bath. He was so dirty I had to clean the tub afterwards! Ew! He may be dirty, but he's cute as a little bug!
4 comments:
Good choice Brenda! And he certainly is cute!
Hooray for Cache and his new name!
I agree with Grandma, he really is a cutie!
Love
Mum
He's a trouble causer though! He chewed one of my shoes, but I'm not too sad about that because I don't wear them anymore. And he chewed my shoe rack... and my roommate's chair... and he killed my plant that I've had for 6 years... and he peed on the carpet - yet again (x57)!
However, with treats I think I will be able to teach him anything! He learned to sit in two days, and is now learning lay down and sit up. Next on the list is gentle and stay, then the fun tricks like roll over, play dead, etc.
Sometimes he watches himself in my full length mirror and tries to bite his reflection. And when he does the scoot and boot outside he frequently runs into my legs full speed as he's trying to run around me. Too funny!
He is very cute!! I love the fact that he loves the bath already!
Auntie Moi
Post a Comment