Playing the name game!
Yesterday Bryce and I got a puppy!!! He's a 1/4 Golden Retriever 3/4 Black Lab mix, and is just about the cutest thing there ever was! We bought him from a family that lives about 15 minutes from us. They have several dogs and every year they have one litter from each of their two females, and then sell the puppies. He's only 2 months old but he's already learning to fetch his rope and bring it back, and to go to the bathroom outside (which is vvvvvvv good!).He played for a few hours last night and then zonked on the floor for the evening. Every now and then he would sit up and watch the tv for a few seconds, then flop back down and snooze for a while longer.
We don't have a name for him yet though. Any suggestions? He's very laid back, doesn't fuss much about anything (except when I locked him in the kitchen this morning with the baby gates), and is quite round with short stumpy legs. And did I mention that he's really cute?
In advance, I am vetoing any and all names that resemble/sound like the following:
Binky
Blinky
Fluffy
Fuzzy
Mini Me (no Mom!)
Fuzz Head
Cutsie
Cuddles
Frou frou
6 comments:
What's wrong with the name Binky???
Congratulations to you and Bryce on the arrival of your new munchkin! He sure is a cutie!
Does this mean Pahokee is an uncle?
My suggestion for your new puppy's name is "Rider".
Is there a prize for the winning name?
Love,
Mum (Grandma to Rider)
I agree Brenda. He really is a cutie and I hope a good puppy.
Love,
Grandma
Zorro..... I don't know why, it just fits him.
He sure is cute!! He looks like a Moe
This little dog is shaping up to be a trouble maker! Typical lab...
For the past three days he has busted through the containment force field that was supposed to keep him contained in the kitchen. Today I found him in the living room eating my plant (he killed it by ripping it out of the pot) and lying next to a little tinkle puddle on the carpet.
What could he possibly do tomorrow?
Brenda, I have thought of a good name. I think you should name him "Chobee". Your Grandpa had a palomino horse named Chobee (short for Okeechobee)that he used on his 1200 acre cattle ranch in Okeechobee. Besides, Okeechobee goes with Pahokee. Both are places where Grandpa lived in Florida.
Post a Comment