New Links
I just added a new link in the sidebar to Brenda's YouTube videos. They're fun to watch!
If anyone else has a new website of their own they'd like me to link to in our sidebar, just email me and it shall be done. Also, if you know of a website you think the rest of the fam would be interested in visiting frequently, I'd be happy to include it in the list of interesting links (farther down on the sidebar)
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday.
4 comments:
Ummm Brenda in case you are reading this -- I just noticed that in your blogger profile (people get to it by clicking your name on the list of blog contributors in our sidebar) you still have the link to you inactive blog. You might want to go to your blogger profile page and edit it to include a link you want people to see -- like your YouTube, or even your facebook page. Otherwise your old unused blog will stay there.
Thanks. I got it all straightened out.
Maureen, thanks for doing all the administrative work for this blog. It sure keeps it going!
I will be calling you when you are at mom's so you can help me post something on here!!!
margie
okay, Margie -- I am going to be Mom's "resident computer geek" while I'm there, so I will be looking forward to providing you with tech-support. heheh ;-)
Post a Comment