Vintage Fashions & Our Family Websites in Sidebar
I would like to call attention to the sidebar section of our blog, where we have links to websites by our family members. If anyone does not have their link in this list, please email me the link and I will put it there.
In the meantime, I wanted to also announce our newest linkie-love: Amy Shaughnessy's Vintage Seamstress eBay shop. (Amy's Vintage Fashions, in the sidebar -- if you want something different, Amy, just holler and I'll change it.)
Mom/Grandma just told me Amy had sold one of Eleanor's cool vintage dresses that Marybeth gave her (photo at left) for a whopping $75! Woohoo, Amy -- way to go. If you can keep getting prices like that for your vintage clothing you'll soon be rich and famous.
So, everybody ... if you'd like to see what else this budding vintage fashionista has for sale, please check out Amy's eBay store soon!
2 comments:
Nice promotion there Maureen. I enjoy watching Amy's vintage fashions being auctioned. She does a great job and I know she's having fun.
Wow, that dress never looked so good! Amy, I'm soooo glad that you were able to find a good and loving home for this dress, which I have held onto all these years, in part because I was sure it was too good for the sally anne. You're doing awesome...keep going!
Post a Comment