A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

Hi everyone,
Maureen just helped me make a blog member so I can write posts now
I took a test picture to see how it would work so lets hope it works out!
Brenda that is such a cute puppy you bought!
posted by Justine
what's this about?
Justine
3 comments:
I'm glad you're going to start posting your stories and photos and whatever ... on our blog, justine. welcome! :-D
I'm glad you like him Justine! Do you have any ideas for names? We're still looking for "the" name. One of the ones I like is Briar. I've been calling him Bug because he's cute as a little bug. Bryce doesn't want that to be his name though.
Nice picture Justine! Did you take it? I hope you do some more posts, we want to know what you are up to!
Post a Comment