P-town artist mounts solo show
Gabe is having an art opening in Portland tomorrow night (June 7) and I thought y'all might be interested to read my blog post about it. ... Gabe will probably post something on his blog, too ... I asked him to make sure somebody took photos at the opening. He'll be doing one of his live paintings at the opening.
original photos on flickr:
1. mixing paint, 2. Playing the flute, 3. Mass Media Monster, 4. working on the portland underground, 5. live painting from Sleep show, 6. Live Painting Sol Ball, 7. Granite One, Grand Canyon, 8. Live Painting at EarthDance NW, 9. road side bike shop
1. mixing paint, 2. Playing the flute, 3. Mass Media Monster, 4. working on the portland underground, 5. live painting from Sleep show, 6. Live Painting Sol Ball, 7. Granite One, Grand Canyon, 8. Live Painting at EarthDance NW, 9. road side bike shop

3 comments:
I was looking at Gabe's Flickr yesterday and saw some of those same paintings. They're really detailed and very good, Gabe. You must have a lot of patience! Good luck on your opeining tomorrow night.
Love,
Grandma
Hi Gabe,
I'm testing to see if I can do this.
Love Ya,
Aunt Jeanie
Hi Aunt Jeanie - it worked -- yay! nice to see your comment. I'm sure Gabe will see it too. Are you coming to the reunion at the end of June? I hope so. :)
Post a Comment