A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

posted by Anonymous
what's this about?
Mel
4 comments:
Mel, I've been thinking about you and Chad lately -- I was just telling Tim about Chad yesterday, and hoping you are doing okay -- I know you miss him, you have alot to work through right now -- and you may for a long time. I believe your heart will heal. I hope you and Steph come to the family reunion. I'd lovee to see you -- and give you a big hug in person. :-)
Hi Mel, I'm happy to see you posting on the blog. These are all great pictures of you and Chad. He sure is a sweetie and looks like it too. I think about you a lot and wonder how and what you are doing. Your mom says you're going to Ucluelet and have a job already. That you will be living in a mobile home with Trevor and your dad. Please come to the reunion if at all possible. I too want to give you a great big hug. I'm sure everyone else would like to see you too.
Love and hugs,
Grandma
Dear Mel,
Thanks for sharing your photos of Chad with all of us. You look so happy together and we know that everyone who knew Chad thought very highly of him. I wish we could have met him. Our hearts hurt for you, as we know yours does, but we hope that in time your hurt will become easier to bear. Love and big, gentle hugs to you,
A.Roma and U.Peter
Hi Mel,
Those are really nice pictures of Chad. I know you must miss him lots. I like the one on him with you and the hard hats.... were you guys in the caves?
Post a Comment