Friday, June 08, 2007

My Art Opening at Berbati's last night



hey fam, thought you might like to check out some photos from my solo show that opened last night in downtown portland.
I hugn twenty of my paintings from the last year, including four very large, black-light reactive paintings. You can see more, including the live painting I painted at the show, on my own blog.

3 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Congrats Gabe! Looks like a great show. Wish I coulda been there.

Your favorite uncle,
Pee

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Hi Gabe, What a group of very interesting paintings! I was thinking about you and hope everything went well. It looks like a great show and I wish I had been there too,
Love,
Grandma

Maureen said...

I made an update post about your opening. I'm glad you put this here on our family blog, too. I am glad you had a successful opening. Sounds like a good time.